Friday, January 24, 2014

0

ASLEEP WITH HEADPHONES: THE PRESCIENT ALBUM



Brand new ambient and experimental Electronica from Asleep With Headphones. Here's what he had to say about this project: "I am pleased to announce the release of my new full length record. The Prescient Album has been a work in progress for over 14 months, and contains some of my most challenging work to date. I hope that you enjoy listening to it as much as I've enjoyed putting it together for you."

01 Prescience
02 Sunset Swing Set (featuring Lawrence Christopher)
03 Shimmer and Glow
04 Shadow Vale (featuring Paula Cass)
05 Nine by Eight
06 A Slow Trip (featuring Klang-Schwester)
07 When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail
08 Revenant Quirk (with Arc Rev One)
09 Folds Inward
10 A Dusty Window Pane
11 Euphio (featuring THE HODD)
12 A Love Spell

0 comments:

Post a Comment