Saturday, January 4, 2014

0

XOLISA: A BEAUTIFUL MIND EP


"Every word, melody, chord, kick, snare, sample in this EP- I hold close. This project is nothing like what I envisioned it to be initially and I’m glad, because it turned out to be even better [to me]- not just in sound, but in its process. I’ve had to relearn what ‘patience’ really means, what ‘listening’ really means while working on this. I’ve had to stand back and allow certain obstacles in my life to present themselves and the journey of getting over those obstacles run its course, before certain words could be written and sounds be created."-XOLISA

01.Xolisa - A Beautiful Mind [Prod. By Xolisa] (4:03)
02.Xolisa - Borderlines [Prod. By Xolisa] (3:09)
03.Xolisa - On Love (By Kahlil Gibran) [Prod. By Xolisa] (2:55)
04.Xolisa - Indigo [Prod. By Xolisa] (5:37)
05.Xolisa - A Beautiful Moment [Prod. By Xolisa] (2:40)

0 comments:

Post a Comment