Monday, February 21, 2011

0

DJ DRAMA & BIG BOI: GANGSTA GRILLZ X



1 Big Boi - Intro
2 OutKast & Sleepy Brown - I Can't Wait
3 Big Boi , Snoop* , Lil' Jon - Salt Shaker
4 Killer Mike & Andre 3000 - Knowing
5 T.I. , Kanye West , Twista - Slo Jamz
6 T.I. , Memphis Bleek , Trick Daddy - Round Here
7 Ludacris & 50 Cent - Blow It Out Your Ass
8 Big Kuntry , Jae Millz , Mackboney* - Kill Yourself
9 T.I. , Cam'Ron - Crown Me
10 Shawna* - Outsiderz
11 Big Boi - Road Trip Story
12 Big Boi & Cee-Lo - The Rooster (Remix)
13 Andre 3000 & Big Gipp - Boogie Man
14 Mackboney* & AK (3) - Snitcha Drawls
15 Juvenile (2) - In My Life
16 Slimm Calhoun , Big Boi , Konkrete (3) - Industry Superstar
17 T.I. , 8Ball* , Lil' Jon - Get Your Weight Up
18 Bone Crusher (2) & Ying Yang Twins - Take Your Clothes Off (Blend)
19 Roam - Freestyle
20 dead prez - F**k The Law
21 Big Boi & Roland Powell - Outro
22 Konkrete & Big Boi - D-Boy Stance
23 Joe Bleez - Struggling

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

0 comments:

Post a Comment