
Turbo City presents a mixtape of some of our favorite Three 6 Mafia tracks for Halloween. Fan's of old 3-6 will get the "anna" reference, and this playlist covers everything from their underground stuff, their "Prophet Posse" days, and more recent tracks. Enjoy.
01 - Now I'm Hi
02 - Slippin' (Koopsta Knicca)
03 - Ghetto Ballin
04 - Life Or Death (Featuring Killa Klan Kaze, Koopsta Knicca)
05 - Triple Six Club House (Lord Infamous)
06 - Neighborhood Hoe
07 - Name It After Me (Juicy J)
08 - Long and Hard [Original Version]
09 - Kill Kill Kill (Gangsta Boo)
10 - Stay Fly (feat. Young Buck, 8Ball & MJG)
11 - Catch A Blast (T-Rock Da Rocafela & M-Child)
12 - Weed Is Got Me High
13 - Now I'm High, Really High
14 - Who Run It
15 - Still Gettin My Dick Suck (DJ Paul)
16 - Da Summer [Original]
17 - M.E.M.P.H.I.S
18 - Old Triple Six (Juicy J)
19 - Money and the Powder (Gangsta Boo)
20 - Watcha Do
21 - Slob On My Nob
22 - Pop A Pill
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE
0 comments:
Post a Comment