Sunday, January 15, 2012

0

BREVAGABOND PRESENTS: WHITE GIRL PROBLEMS THE MIXTAPE VOL.1



Tracks 1-3 Broken Girl songs

1. Invisible-Ashlee Simpson
2. Doll Parts- Hole
3.Paper Bag- Fiona Apple

Tracks 4-5 Broken Girl finds Love but still she’s sad

4.You- The Pretty Reckless
5. Samson-Regina Specktor

Tracks 6-11 Boyfriend breaks up with her, and she’s a mess

6. Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
7. Resentment- Beyonce
8. Take The Box- Amy Winehouse
9. Never is A Promise- Fiona Apple
10. Fire Bomb- Rihanna
11. Over- Lindsay Lohan

Tracks 12-15 She’s still not over him and wants to die

12. Everytime- Britney Spears
13. I Don’t Believe You- Pink
14. Wake up Alone- Amy Winehouse
15. Dying- Hole

Tracks 16-19 She tries to kill herself

16. The Art of Suicide- Emilie Autumn
17. These Days- Nico
18. My Immortal- Evanescence
19. The Vampire Waltz- Hannah Fury

Tracks 20-24 She goes to Rehab

20. Hide And Seek- Imogen Heap
21. Good Enough- Evanescence
22. Thank God I’m Pretty- Emilie Autumn
23. Let Go- Frou Frou
24. I’m Ok- Christina Aguilera

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

0 comments:

Post a Comment