Tuesday, February 14, 2012

0

CSFTB PRSENTS: V-DAY 2012 MIXTAPE



1 - Do You Love Me - Johnny Thunders
2 - Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Clash
3 - My Girlfriend’s Dead - The Vandals
4 - Hellman - Millencolin
5 - I’ve Changed My Address - The Jam
6 - All Kindsa Girls - The Real Kids
7 - You’re Tearing My Apart - Teenage Head
8 - Only Arsenic - Rich Kids
9 - Get Out Of My Life - 4 Skins
10 - Same Old Story - Discipline
11 - Steamroller - The Adicts
12 - Don’t You Ever Let Me Down - The Crack
13 - Sick On You - The Boys
14 - Sometimes - Rudi
15 - Vengeance - The Nips
16 - Tough Guys - Cock Sparrer
17 - Dozen Girls - The Damned
18 - I’m A Pretender - Exploding Hearts
19 - You’ve Got My Number - The Undertones
20 - Don’t Ring Me Up - Protex

DOWNLOAD MIX

0 comments:

Post a Comment