
"Recently I’ve been reorganizing the way I catalogue my beats to keep track of ‘em & to locate beats faster as I both (potentially) sell them & make them. Early this afternoon, while coming up with a new & more proficient way catalogue my existing & future drum samples, I noticed that I ran out of space on one of my Iomega 250 zip drive disks.
I pretty much had a good idea of when the majority of the beats on this disk were made: approximately 7 years ago. They’ve been just sitting there, collecting dust (literally) for that long. Most beats never played for anybody outside of my manager/best friend Daniel & the few people who’d come to hang out with me at my crib in Jersey City, NJ where I crafted these beats.
So here they go for your amusement. By no means am I saying these are the freshest batch of beats you’ve ever heard or anything but these were all unfinished “ideas” I laid down 7+ years ago & never went back to. A few of these beats have backstory to them, which I shall get into on my blog posts in the near future. Some funny stories. Some “shocking”. All interesting… In my humble opinion."-88 Keys
DOWNLOAD BEATS
0 comments:
Post a Comment