Thursday, October 6, 2011

1

RO BLVD: LIFE WITHOUT LOVE (A LOVE SUPREME INSTRUMENTALS)



California native and producer Ro Blvd's new album titled “Heart Pounding Panic“ will be dropping January 2012. Meanwhile, Ro presents to you the "Great Going Good Thank You Pack", which features the lead single "Great Going Good" feat. Thurz (U-N-I) and "A Love Supreme" instrumentals from U-N-I's 2008 release titled "Life Without Love."

DOWNLOAD ALBUM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word!

    Ro Blvd's new record has some ill acts. I have already heard most of it but you never know what Ro may add at the last minute.

    If you are in the L.A. area come by the Dime on Fairfax, Wednesday November 2nd for Employee of the week. Thurz is hosting Ro Blvd on the DJ booth. come by drink and be Merry. You may hear some unreleased joints. Peace

    Employee of the Week. find us on Facebook!

    - Chris Wolfe

    ReplyDelete